Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Downtown Holiday Market!!!!


The Downtown Holiday Market starts this Friday and I and the rest of the poppigirls will be there...well Dillon won't. She's on a sailboat in the Caribbean until next week....

An-NEE -way...

We are in booth #33 and we will be there for the duration- December 3rd -23rd. I am so excited to be back. I know..its cold and that last year we got our first taste of the snowpocolypse on December 18th with over 18" of snow overnight, BUT I'm not the type to panic. I like snow. I enjoy the break from the monotony of the daily grind here at poppishop. I'll get to be outside! see a bunch of my friends and fellow vendors!

If you work downtown, or if you're going to catch a Caps game or if you're just hanging out in China Town, stop by and check everyone out! it really is a fun and joyous thing to do to get you in the mood for the Holiday season!

No comments: