Tuesday, July 13, 2010

so... things, they may be 'a changin'

So, last spring, I was elected VP of Marketing here at the Torpedo Factory Art Center.   I am stoked about this.
I have already, with the help of my secret agent graphics girl, gotten a kick ass, in-house marketing brochure together.  I have decided to go with the whole Torpedo Factory theme and titled it "Bombs Away" I am hoping to get everyone in the building excited, hopeful and empowered to take control of their own destiny and success.
Last Friday I gave a workshop on using Facebook to promote yourself, your art and hopefully, improve your business.  I was totally surprised at the number of people who attended. From what I can tell, it was really well received and people seem excited. YAY!
Anyway... I am excited to get a chance to test some of my material that I will be using this fall at Towson....

No comments: