Tuesday, September 30, 2008

OPEN STUDIO THIS SATURDAY - BIG SALE


You're invited to poppi's first OPEN STUDIO!!

That's right, a TRUNK SHOW at my studio in the Torpedo Factory Art Center.
I've been there for 10 years and its about time! Come by and see more poppi than ever before possible. I will have lots of things I no longer make, one-of-a-kind things and of course, all at greatly discounted prices.

Oh, and to celebrate, take 15% OFF
of pieces that are not already marked down.

This sale is just for one day. Discounts offered and limited edition items are only available in my studio during the trunk show, this Saturday.
poppi's TRUNK SHOW and OPEN STUDIO!

DATE: Saturday, October 4th, 2008
TIME: NOON - 4 PM
LOCATION: Studio #226,
on the second floor, to the left of the spiral staircase,
in the Torpedo Factory Art Center
right on the waterfront, in Old Town Alexandria, Virgina
MORE: Bring a friend! There will be Chocolate and Champagne!
click here for directions.

No comments: