Thursday, September 25, 2008

OMG! poppi was mentioned on MY FAVORITE BLOG!!!


I always thought I was alone with my ring fetish, but a few years ago I came across thecarrotbox! Thecarrotbox.com is a website that features only rings. Mostly non-metal, from European and Australian designers. I cannot believe some of the pieces that she has found and features on her blog. She also has put her personal ring collection on line,organized BY COLOR!! A woman after my heart. How surprised was I to find out today that in her June blog she included a tiny mini link to my website. I am totally flattered in a nervous school girl kind of way. I just sent her an email gushing about how big of a fan I am and thanking her for mentioning me. I am such a dork! Definitely check out thecarrotbox.com.

No comments: